Thursday, September 21, 2006

I WISH.......

I wish….

  1. The TV show “The Office” was on every night.

  1. Carri would mow the grass.

  1. My oldest daughter would take modeling serious.

  1. My youngest daughter would apply herself in sports.

  1. My son wasn’t so damn good looking (just kidding).

  1. People wouldn’t expect Police Officers to be perfect.

  1. No child anywhere ever got hurt again.

  1. My back would stop hurting. :)

  1. I had a Corvette.

  1. Carri would stop using my razors!

5 Comments:

Blogger Carri said...

I knew I would get paid back for my wish list! At least the grass doesn't need mowing in the winter months so you get a hiatus. The things on my wish list go on year round!!!

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bbaahh! This is like a sitcom! I wish it came on every night, too!

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish you would brew some more beer Les--dark would be good

I wish Patti would quite dogging me about my junk while her's is sitting right next to it..
(it's like her junk isn't junk and my junk is..???)

I wish that every time I borrow something from somebody, that when they borrow it back they would remember where they got it from and bring it back without my having to ask them.

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish Carri would write a short stories book, Lauren would model for Maxam or Sports Illustrated & I wish that my favorite family in the whole wide world will remember who I am when they are rich & famous. I want to be the 1st charity they donate to.

9:56 PM  
Blogger tangled in ribbons said...

i wish we could figure out what that little code on everyother line is...
:o) jen

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home