Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I'm Back Baby!!!

To all my fans! Thanks for checking by. I would just like to say that the day I started this blog, I had consumed a few beverages. It took me this long to figure out what my user name and password was! Believe me, I have been trying. So…

To Ronni…..No! I will not be a one post wonder! Thank you so much for being my first commenter(errr,rrr, whatever)

To TeeDee…..Girl, you know how to make a man feel good! We miss you!

To Prestons Girl…..Do I know you? Ha! Just kidding, I know who you are, even though we have never met. How you doin?

To Anonymous……What the hell? You trying to say I’m fat? Bend over! I got a Diet Coke for ya!!!! Who you be? C’mon! You scared? Identify yourself.

To my secret lurker fan……I know who you are baby! I’m talking to ya! Sista, thanks for having a Brotha’s back and alerting me to the Diet Coke Menace!! Girl, you need to come see us!!! And yes…..we will have an ADULTS ONLY blog soon! For our best stories!!!!!

I have sooooo much to say……..but for now…

(in my best Elvis voice)

THANK YOU, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey son, Ive got a feeling yours and Carri's notoriety is lurking just around the corner-- you need to start a blog in spanish just to be fair--oh! you only speak English and korean..ah too bad, there is a huge spanish language audience lurking out there and only a couple of dozen Koreans...buena suerte son---your dad oh..by the way ..(kim chee sucks)or whatever that stuff was

Ps. Be sure Carri proof reads and censures everthing you write--I know from experience what a fwe berrs can do to one's "judgement" I don't want to see your name in cyber court...so bee careful

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it! I love you, too! I can't wait for the Adult Only blog! I bet I'm in a few of those, too! You are HOT!

6:53 PM  
Blogger Sixteensisters' Husband said...

TeeDee,
Girl, I gotta get the scanner out! I got pictures and you're in them! haha!

Dad/Paul,
He can't even type his own name without me proofing it for accuracy. Don't worry, I'll be working O/T! He thinks his blog is going to out-do mine! ha! :) It's ON!

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, That was not the husband but THE sixteen sisters herself. Sorry! I was still proofing & logged in as HIM. My work never ends!

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a couple of the photos in my head right now & I'm cringing...
Remember: after 33 years, I finally got married and have a son! Everything prior to that is a big, fat blurrrrrrr!

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kwlli - Who's not HOT? Me or Les??? You must be talking about me. MY feelings are hurt! No more coupons for you!

7:19 PM  
Blogger Carri said...

Who's Kwlli? haha!

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kwlli & Cwrri -
Are you making fun of me again??

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home